Get-hold-of sentence example
- It 's easy to get hold of vegan chocolate from your health food shop.
- twist of fate they both get hold of ROCK OUT VIP passes.
- Vanessa also promises to be able to get hold of any silverware item not in stock.
- You should get hold of the flashlight, that's what you should do next matey.
- They were a weapon apt to be dangerous to the employer, but the terror they inspired was such that every potentate sought to get hold of them.Advertisement
- In December 1602 Francois de Sales was consecrated bishop of Geneva (since 1535 the bishops had lived at Annecy), and a few days later the duke of Savoy made a final attempt to get hold of the city by a surprise attack in the night of 11-12th December 1602 (Old Style), known in history as the "Escalade," as ladders were used to scale the city walls.
- (Fn1) A certain Peter (Doc. Doat., 22, p. 98) declared that could he but get hold of the false and perfidious God of the Catholics who created a thousand men in order to save a single one and damn all the rest, he would break him to pieces and tear him asunder with his nails and spit in his face.
- daisythe florist wants to tell you they can't get hold of the rare African daisies you ordered?
- If things go really pear-shaped you want to be able to get hold of more!
- Dear Ishmael, I am tring to get hold of the sheet music for ' Blessed is the King who comes '.Advertisement
- By an odd twist of fate they both get hold of ROCK OUT VIP passes.
- Because of the global market of contact lens manufacturers, this product is cheaper and accessible to almost everyone who has a need for them; therefore it is likely that you don't have to break the bank to get hold of one.
- An even more enjoyable way to get hold of some fabulous line dance step descriptions?
- - but, before he could get hold of Kufa, the Syrian troops arrived.
- Try a good chandlers, the RYA or a library to get hold of them.Advertisement
- The first step in producing good models or serious conversion is to get hold of some green putty.
- To get hold of me, phone 0141 201 0000 and ask the switchboard to page me.
- Oddly enough Amadeus did in the end get hold of the city, for, having been elected pope under the name of Felix V., he named himself to the vacant see of Geneva (1444), and kept it, after his resignation of the Papacy in 1449, till his death in 1451.