Get-go sentence example
- Some forms of exercise are more fun right from the get-go, while others can be tweaked.
- The game starts in traditional Bond style, with a high action prelude except this time you're in control from the get-go.
- Perhaps she is really excited about dressing her twins alike, while another mom may desire her children to have their own special distinctness right from the get go.
- Physical distractions are numerous for beginners so it's best to eliminate them from the get go.
- It can be quite time-consuming to unlock the entire list of songs, so wouldn't it be easier to unlock them all from the get-go?Advertisement
- If the home page of the site is already asking you to insert your personal information from the get-go, it is almost certain you are dealing with a scam.
- I've found that some of the best value from the get-go comes from AT&T.
- You just need to set limits from the get-go for what you will and won't do.
- They've divided it up into the Women's, Men's, Children's and even Steel Toed collections right from the get-go.
- An easy way to tell right from the get-go is the price.Advertisement
- She explains, "I was bombarded with the gift of song from the get go.
- Napster was a huge success from the get-go, and it didn't take long for millions of users to begin sharing millions of songs over the Napster network - most of them copyright controlled.
- There are six personalities available right from the get-go, all of which are immediately recognizable faces from the Dragon Ball Z universe: Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, and Frieza.
- The two founders came together with a purpose, to make a Cabernet Sauvignon with a sense of itself, a fully developed red that could be savored not only after many years of aging but was soft and supple from the get-go.
- Unfortunately, he is difficult to catch from the get-go.Advertisement