Get-drunk sentence example
- To get drunk for the sake of the drink was the mark of a beast; but wine was a powerful stimulant to the brain, and to fuddle oneself in order to think great thoughts was worthy of a sage.
- They risk harming brain development: Teenage girls and young tweens who drink and get drunk run the risk of possible permanent brain damage.
- They develop tolerance, meaning that it takes more and more to get drunk.
- You have trouble stopping, so that you drink when you didn't plan to or get drunk when you were just going to 'have a few drinks.'
- If the date involves going somewhere for drinks, don't get drunk.Advertisement
- What's more, because of its reputation for laid-back living, most college coeds looking to party hardy bypass Bermuda and opt for a more raucous place to get drunk.
- One of the chief problems of more leisure time was that villagers in some villages had nothing to do except drink and get drunk.