Get across sentence example
- The message we are trying to get across is that wildlife gardening is not all about letting your garden go wild !
- The message about safety is much easier to get across (and will stick with employees longer) if it is delivered in a fun manner.
- I'd rather see you alive and here than blown to pieces trying to get across the river.
- It's not easy to get across different reactions when your voice has to remain utterly impassive, yet he managed it.
- At the bridge they all halted, waiting for those in front to get across.Advertisement
- Generally tho the tailbacks on the road mean that there are big gaps for people to get across.
- If you have elderly relatives, or a friend or family member who is wheelchair bound, make sure there is some way for them to get across the sand and into a front row spot for your vow exchange.
- Just please ask Mike to help me get across.
- You still want to get across the river?