Gesturing sentence example
- His eyes flashed bright red, his arms gesturing to the world around as he spoke.
- One took her arm, gesturing at the armband.
- "Dusty, I can't deal with this on my own," he said, gesturing to his head.
- "I wanted to see if you're to the point where you don't need human touch," Damian said, gesturing to the pictures.
- Martha asked, gesturing toward the living room.Advertisement
- The woman's features were flushed, the man gesturing in Taran's general direction.
- "She already said yes," Janet answered, gesturing toward Cynthia as if to say, the boss has spoken, mind your own business.
- Children first learn to receive communications by listening to and understanding what they hear (supported by accompanying gestures); next, they experiment with expressing themselves through speaking and gesturing.
- Warning signs include delayed language development, lack of pointing or gesturing, lack of showing objects, and self-stimulatory behavior like rocking or hand-flapping.
- Clad only in crumpled white and red drapery gathered around her waist, Scylla leans forward, gesturing with her hand.Advertisement