Gesticulating sentence example
- Denisov rose and began gesticulating as he explained his plan to Bolkonski.
- The soldiers were ascending the hill breathing heavily, and despite the general's presence were talking loudly and gesticulating.
- gesticulateeiving or giving things, pointing, waving and gesticulating with the left hand.
- gesticulateis doing his best impression of David Brent's infamous dance in The Office, gesticulating wildly to his players.
- gesticulate him on the sea bed where he was still gesticulating with his dive light for help.Advertisement
- gesticulatein was having words with his men who were gesticulating angrily in the direction of the three travelers.
- Only at the end of it, in front of the almshouse and the lunatic asylum, could be seen some people in white and others like them walking singly across the field shouting and gesticulating.
- "Why this," began Pierre, not sitting down but pacing the room, sometimes stopping short, gesticulating, and lisping: "the position in Petersburg is this: the Emperor does not look into anything.