Gestations sentence example
- Cases were matched to the next three consecutive twin gestations attempting vaginal delivery without a prior cesarean.
- Bigger babies, multiple gestations will have increases on the higher side.
- Twenty-three triplet gestations were identified; 8 achieved vaginal delivery.
- Similarly, other fertility techniques such as gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT) and zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT) are also more likely to result in multiple gestations.
- Ultrasound examinations play an important role in the care and treatment of multiple gestations.Advertisement
- Multiple gestations greater than twins in number are almost always delivered via cesarean section.
- Women with multiple gestations (i.e., twins or more) are more likely to have at least one fetus in a breech position simply due to space constraints in the womb.
- Babies born before 32 weeks gestations are at high risk of developing bleeding into their brains, which can cause brain damage due to increased pressure on the brain.
- Placental abruption is more likely in triplet pregnancies than in single gestations.