Gestapo sentence example
- The Gestapo is making noises about keeping us here overnight, if you can believe it!
- Another specific badge was for the Groupe Special de Securité which was the Vichy French equivalent of the Gestapo.
- She was eventually caught and tortured by the Gestapo.
- It certainly was not unusual for the Gestapo to leave known conspirators alone and free from arrest - until they were needed.
- interrogated by the Gestapo.Advertisement
- April-November 1933 - The Gestapo were only answerable to Goring.
- captured by the Gestapo, but escapes before certain execution.
- The Gestapo was used to track down these enemies of the state, greatly helped by ordinary german informers.
- The play, in one act, followed by an epilog, is primarily set in a Gestapo interrogation room in Paris in 1943.
- tortured by the Gestapo.Advertisement
- The numbers of Jews slaughtered was verifiable from railroad records showing the payments per person made by the Gestapo for transport to the camps.
- arrested by the Gestapo were as a rule sent to concentration camps.