Gesso sentence example
- Late Minoan art in its finest aspect is best illustrated by the animated ivory figures, wall paintings, and gesso duro reliefs at Cnossus, by the painted stucco designs at Hagia Triada, and the steatite vases found on the same site with zones in reliefs exhibiting life-like scenes of warriors, toreadors, gladiators, wrestlers and pugilists, and of a festal throng perhaps representing a kind of " harvest home."
- Its name ("wedge") is due to its position on a hill between two streams, the Stura and the Gesso, with fine views of the mountains.
- Golden acrylic Artists ' Products found in our on-line store Gesso Primer Formulated with 100% acrylic polymer emulsion.
- This medium should be applied over an acrylic gesso primed surface.
- Using acrylic with Clear gesso Base, you can make your own colored gesso.Advertisement
- The fragments showed loose pieces of later gesso and oil gilding, with original paint attached to the underside.
- The serenity of the raked gravel in Zen gardens has inspired a new process, involving repeatedly drawing pencil lines through gesso.