Gerontology sentence example
- However, gerontology researchers have begun to study the best practices that are in use by various centers.
- Stephen Jackson, professor of clinical gerontology at King's College, said age discrimination was already happening.
- Doctors looking to specialize in gerontology go to Norway to study the seniors there and have found men in their 90s in better shape than some Western men in their 30s.
- They may specialize in oncology, gerontology, psychiatric care, obstetrics or many of the other specialties of medicine.
- She has been involved in teaching and research in social gerontology for over twenty years.Advertisement
- There are five research projects included, revealing that some continuing work in educational gerontology is underway in my home country.
- A Multidisciplinary Institute, encompassing social, psychological and biological gerontology.
- The purpose of this chapter is to extend this discussion to the study of aging and in particular the field of critical gerontology.