Germline sentence example
- The incidence of retinal angioma does not appear to be correlated with specific germline mutations.
- In the germline DNA, the V genes encoding the antigen combining sites need to combine with the C genes.
- Our position on the related issues of stem cells research, human cloning and germline modification is presented below.
- Specifically, in 2% of patients, the mutated TSC gene is not detected in either parent because of germline mosaicism.
- Many members of Li-Fraumeni families have a germline mutation of the TP53 gene.Advertisement
- Faivre, L., et al. "Recurrence of achondrogenesis type II within the same family: evidence for germline mosaicism."