Germinated sentence example
- The seed thus sown rapidly germinated and multiplied.
- Rabbits, deer and stock may browse on the newly germinated trees.
- Once a white rot sclerotia has germinated and re-infected a new crop, it dies.
- The spore sown at I I A.M., as shown at a, had swollen (b) perceptibly by noon, and had germinated by 3.30 P.M., as shown at c: in d at 6 P.M., and e at 8.30 P.M.; the resulting filament is segmenting into bacilli as it elongates, and at midnight (f) consisted of twelve such segments.
- From the germinated spore of a fern plant, which must not be Life his tory.Advertisement
- In the forcing atmosphere, however, of that age of controversy, seed such as that sown in the master's treatment of the uttered X6yos 4 quickly germinated.
- Biology: Charlock generally flowers from May to July but flowering may begin as early as April in plants that germinated the previous autumn.