Germicide sentence example
- The bacillus is non-resistant and easily killed by heat and germicide substances, particularly acids.
- Carbon bisulphide is used as a solvent for caoutchouc, for extracting essential oils, as a germicide, and as an insecticide.
- It is also advisable to wash all woodwork and gangways annually with a weak solution of formalin, or other inodorous germicide.
- In the First World War, we learned to treat wounds by washing them with a germicide.
- It is an insecticide, disinfectant, germicide, fungicide, deodorant, bactericide and bacteriostatic all-in-one.Advertisement