German-measles sentence example
- However, Mr Sharp is unsympathetic, blaming the Briggs children for his son contracting German measles.
- Q - I became partially deaf as a result of the german measles at the age of eleven.
- Children with german measles should be kept away from pregnant women.
- Rubella-A mild, highly contagious childhood illness caused by a virus; it is also called German measles.
- It has been associated with mothers who had German measles (rubella) while pregnant.Advertisement
- Rubella, also called German measles or three-day measles, is a highly contagious viral disease that in most children and adults causes mild symptoms of low fever, swollen glands, joint pain, and a fine red rash.
- The greatest risk of German measles is fetal malformations which occur when a mother is infected in the early months of pregnancy.
- Antibodies to German measles (also called rubella) and chickenpox.