Germ theory sentence example
- From about 1870 onwards the " germ theory of disease " has passed into acceptance.
- Thus arose the foundations of the modern " germ theory of disease;" and, in the midst of the wildest conjectures and the worst of logic, a nucleus of facts was won, which has since grown, and is growing daily.
- The antiseptic method of treating wounds (see Surgery) was introduced by Lord Lister, and was an outcome of Pasteur's germ theory of putrefaction.
- And Jenner had created this vaccine for smallpox without even understanding the basics of germ theory!
- Louis Pasteur came along around this same time and proffered the germ theory of disease and a vaccine for rabies.Advertisement