Germ-layer sentence example
- This is a type of germ-layer formation never found in the Hydro medusae, though of universal occurrence in all groups of animals above the Coelentera.
- The germ-layer formation is always by immigration or delamination, never by invagination.
- When the blastula is spherical and not set free, the germ-layer formation is always multipolar, either by immigration or by delamination, i.e.
- There is no free-swimming planula larva, but the stage corresponding to it is passed over in an enveloping cyst, which is secreted round the embryo by its own ectodermal layer, shortly after the germ-layer formation is complete, i.e.
- As the embryo develops, each germ layer differentiates into different tissues and structures.Advertisement