Germ-cell sentence example
- Eventually this bulging part is broken up into a series of small portions, each of which contains one germ cell or ovum, and gives rise to a Graafian follicle.
- He is also studying how germ cell determining mechanisms evolved in vertebrate embryos.
- At that time, germ cell tumors were the cause of death in 400 males per year in germ cell tumors were the cause of death in 400 males per year in Germany.
- Early in development of the fetal germ cells in both sexes, the germ-cell genomes are erased of methylation marks on the imprinted genes.
- The reverse is not true, and a compound may well be a somatic cell mutagen but not a germ cell mutagen.Advertisement
- The adjuvant treatment consisted in chemotherapy like using in germ cell neoplasm 's of the testis.
- Ovarian germ cell tumors occur in young women in whom fertility preservation is of great concern.
- At that time, germ cell tumors were the cause of death in 400 males per year in Germany.
- To the authors ' knowledge, the role of telomerase in germ cell derived malignancies has not previously been evaluated.
- Then we have Beard's " germ-cell " hypothesis, in which he holds that many of the germ-cells in the growing embryo fail to reach their proper position - the generative areas - and settle down and become quiescent in some somatic tissue of the embryo.Advertisement