Geriatrics sentence example
- My talk on the future of geriatrics provoked a lot of discussion and I was overwhelmed by the warmth of my reception.
- Many hospitals specialize in different methodologies such as cancer, heart disease, burns, kidney disease, or geriatrics.
- Just one year later, the facility reopened and served as the Woodhaven Geriatrics Center.
- A workshop organized by the NHS confederations in partnership with the British Geriatrics Society was held at the Kings ' Fund London.
- They'd be better off watching from the stands with the other geriatrics.Advertisement