Geriatricians sentence example
- I was delighted to see so many geriatricians attending this meeting.
- Beds then became empty and tubercle doctors became geriatricians.
- Assessments should be led by a specialist multidisciplinary team led by geriatricians.
- For many geriatricians, a key part of the NSF was chapter 4 on General Hospital Care.
- How do we provide young geriatricians with opportunities to build successful careers?Advertisement
- The research base is expanding and there are opportunities for academic geriatricians to be part of this expansion.
- In Austria and Italy most geriatricians are dealing with patients outside the hospital.
- Team training on a locality basis Provision of more community geriatricians to involve all GPs at training level.
- There has been an increase in consultant geriatricians ' presence on acute medical units.