Geri sentence example
- Geri Halliwell has been paid more than £ 500,000 to escort a billionaire businessman to a society party for the night.
- Libby is exasperated at Geri's attempt to get the byline on the major story.
- According to the Mirror, Geri's showbiz pal Robbie Williams is just as keen to see the baby united with her father.
- Celebrities who walked the red carpet wearing this fashion line include actresses Ashley Tisdale and Jordin Sparks, as well as singer Geri Halliwell.
- Actress Christina Ricci suffered from anorexia during her teen years, as did actress Justine Bateman and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.Advertisement
- Speaking of characters, you get to select from some rather stereotypical musical personalities, including those that look like Elvis, Willie Nelson, and Geri Halliwell.
- Sebastian Professional was created in the early 1970s by John Sebastian along with his wife Geri and brother Tony.
- Geri became famous for inventing the crimping iron while on a photoshoot with Barbra Streisand.
- They were Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Victoria Adams (now Victoria Beckham), Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell.
- After the release of their second album, 'Spiceworld', in mid-'97, Geri decided to leave The Spice Girls to pursue a solo career.Advertisement
- " this Hebrew metre may be recognized in the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, written at least a thousand years earlier:- Ea-bdini ibri kutdni I Nimru sha Geri, " Eabani, my friend, my little brother !