Gerbils sentence example
- Anyone who has had gerbils will know what great fun they are.
- Breeding non-spotted gerbils together will never produce white spotted gerbils.
- Gerbils are inhabitants of open sandy plains, where they dwell in burrows furnished with numerous exits, and containing large grass-lined chambers.
- I had bought 4 gerbils (who are very much loved) instead a year previously.
- Overall Karin has found these gerbils to be very nice animals to keep, and beautiful to look at.Advertisement
- A pair of males will live happily together and as with Mongolian gerbils appear to become very attached to their partners.
- The parents of children living in rodent-infested conditions, or who have pet rodents (mice, rats, gerbils) should be vigilant to illness in their children.
- Ovarian tumors are common in female gerbils with poor reproductive performance.
- Mixing the sexes will result in lots of baby gerbils.
- She sat unconcerned, watching the gerbils, I got out and she flew off, landing about thirty feet away.Advertisement
- Gerbils fall into a similar category as hamsters, but are generally "jumpier" than their cousins.
- The gerbils, which are widely distributed over the more or less desert-like regions of the Old World exclusive of the Malay countries and Australia, form the sub-family Gerbillinae.