Geraint sentence example
- The scene of the "sparrow-hawk" tournament, described in Geraint and Enid, one of the Arthurian romances, is laid at Cardiff.
- England star Geraint Jones has revealed he slept through an earthquake aftershock which sent shudders through the team's hotel.
- For Geraint Evans, a Swansea born painter now based in London, the journey has taken eight years.
- It was shortish and wide and Harbhajan threw everything at it, but he only got a healthy snick through to Geraint Jones.
- This he did in a long and rather acrimonious letter to their king Geraint (Geruntius), and their ultimate agreement with Rome is referred by William of Malmesbury to his efforts.Advertisement