Geothermal-energy sentence example
- This is the geothermal energy everyday people can tap into.
- In addition to electricity generation and heating, geothermal energy has several industrial applications.
- Scientists can convert heat produced from beneath the Earth's crust to generate geothermal energy.
- Believe it or not, heating your home with geothermal energy is not new.
- Ground source heat pumps Ground source heat is a different form of geothermal energy.Advertisement
- Ground source heat pumps tap into the geothermal energy the earth has to offer.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has gone on record to call geothermal energy the cleanest and most cost effective form of air conditioning system available to consumers.
- Because decaying radioactive particles inside the Earth continuously generate heat, geothermal energy is a very reliable form of renewable energy.
- Food dehydration, milk pasteurization, and gold mining all benefit from geothermal energy.
- The U.S. leads the world in geothermal power generation, but geothermal energy accounts for less than 0.05 percent of American electricity production.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, solar power is intermittent and requires supplementation by other energy sources, such as hydropower or geothermal energy.
- When you obtains energy by utilizing the heat of the earth it is called geothermal energy.
- Like most of the other systems, harnessing geothermal energy requires a significant investment upfront.
- Other natural resources that are being explored for their renewable potential include timber, fresh water, geothermal energy and biomass.
- If you don't happen to live in California, Montana, Wyoming or such places where geothermal systems are located, does this mean geothermal energy is out of the question for you?Advertisement
- Renewed interest in green living has more people than ever asking what is geothermal energy and once they learn more about it, they're asking which type of ground source heat pump is best suited to their needs.
- What is geothermal energy and where does it come form?