Georgette sentence example
- Long sleeved georgette tunic tops embellished with embroidery are worn layered over sexy camisoles and elegant wide-legged trousers.
- The bodies are styled in light crepe georgette with contrasting pink charmeuse trim.
- Silk georgette chemise which can be worn under various bodices.
- Muir's original 70's ladybird leaf print was reintroduced in the shape of silk georgette balloon sleeve blouses and pretty day dresses.
- Sarees include Kanchipuram sari, embroidery sari, silk saree, georgette saris for all occasions.Advertisement
- Cotton, crepe, chiffon, lace, eyelet, organza, tulle, and georgette are the most popular options for summer gowns, and brides can still accent their gown with satin or silk if they desire.
- This beautiful Katherine georgette style evening dress has capped sleeves, an empire waist with a ruched satiny waistband and a crossover v-neckline.
- Wispy georgette chiffon, a hi-low tiered skirt with an empire waistline and beaded bodice make this A-line dress a romantic choice.
- The Gothic Hippy Dress is a fun plus size outfit that has lovely details including Georgette panels and embroidery work.
- A stunning four-piece outfit made from soft georgette includes a duster jacket, tank top, pants and skirt for sophisticated style.Advertisement
- Georgette Embroidery Dress-A short, lightweight dress perfect for casual lunches or shopping trips.
- If you prefer more coverage over the hips, try pairing your swimsuit with a matching Georgette sarong.
- The company specializes in embroidery and uses high quality materials to make its lingerie, including one-hundred percent cotton muslin and voile, polyester, linen and jersey, as well as pure silk satin and georgette.
- Georgette Pleated Baby doll: You don't have to be a new bride to enjoy this negligee!