Geordie sentence example
- Geordie gawped at Tam, wi his face like a cloot, an Tam gawped back.
- Geordie lads and they were pretty good in Manchester but here they sounded so much better.
- Had me in fit of girlish giggles every time they said " thankyou " in a Geordie accent, much to Cherb's amusement.
- Uri was hailed a hero and an honorary Geordie after breaking the jinx.
- Dave Johns Geordie stand-up comedian, actor and TV warm-up artist Dave Johns, has played all of Britain's leading comedy venues.Advertisement
- Spare a thought for Geordie exile the mighty atom Lorna, her back went mid way during the L & D set.
- Dave Johns Geordie stand-up comedian, actor and TV warm-up artist Dave Johns, has played all of Britain 's leading comedy venues.
- Foremost among them was the hospital founded by George Heriot - the " Jingling Geordie " of Scott's Fortunes of Nigel - the goldsmith and banker of James VI.
- Geordie haed the bairn - Geordie haed the bairn.
- Callers reporting faults to NTL were greeted with a recorded message, in a Geordie accent, that was strewn with four-letter expletives.Advertisement