Geophysics sentence example
- In addition to boreholes, the Crossrail team is also using geophysics to study the ground conditions.
- GeoRef is the most comprehensive database on geology and geophysics and also includes cosmogony.
- A F Howland Associates - Offers various archeological and related services, including geophysics.
- Having gained a degree in geology at Durham in 1958, Walter Holmes moved to Imperial College, London to study geophysics.
- The research team includes expertise in climatology, meteorology, remote sensing, geomorphology and geophysics.Advertisement
- Setting out survey grids quickly with an acceptable degree of accuracy has always been an issue in archeological geophysics.
- It was used for physical oceanography, marine geophysics and marine biology including krill and fish.
- Richard Bowen BSc MSc, Applied Geophysicist Richard has a background in applied environmental geophysics and joined the TerraDat team in 2001.
- This includes modules in structural geology and exploration geophysics, and classes in geophysical topics such as signal processing.
- The glossary contains a broad collection of terms that cover most aspects of earthquake phenomena including seismology, geophysics and structural geology.Advertisement
- I 'm doing a PhD in geophysics after 3 years undergrad maths and 1 year 's masters (in geophysical applied maths).
- I'm doing a PhD in geophysics after 3 years undergrad maths and 1 year's masters (in geophysical applied maths ).
- In particular you will learn how to apply geophysics to geological and environmental problems.
- Their experiments show that in similar conditions the evaporation of sea-water amounts to from 70 to 91% of the evaporation of fresh water, a fact of some importance in geophysics on account of the vast expanses of ocean the evaporation from which determines the rainfall and to a large extent the heat-transference in the atmosphere.