Geomagnetic sentence example
- Geomagnetic reversal can also spell the shifting of the poles.
- The contours so obtained showed a peak in n i at, or slightly South of, the geomagnetic equator.
- foe trends on geomagnetic activity can be related with nitric oxide variations at the E-layer heights.
- geomagnetic storms.
- geomagnetic latitude.Advertisement
- geomagnetic equator.
- geomagnetic reversal.
- geomagnetic indices aimed at meeting two requirements.
- geomagnetic disturbances driven by the Sun, suggesting that natural wave turbulence is responsible for the gap.
- This paper describes the first of a family of new geomagnetic indices aimed at meeting two requirements.Advertisement
- The optimum heading will vary depending on your geomagnetic latitude.
- Research My research in rock and mineral magnetism focuses on the assessment of the reliability of geomagnetic field recorders.
- A belief in the comet storms led Donald Morris and Muller to a method of explaining some of the geomagnetic reversal.
- This approach results in the identification of some ten to twenty historical geomagnetic storms.
- Time and scale size of planetary wave signatures in the ionospheric f region: Role of the geomagnetic activity and mesosphere/lower thermosphere winds.Advertisement
- Another popular theory is that the alignment of Earth in the center of gravity will propel a geomagnetic shift that would create a solar bomb.