Geoid sentence example
- The inequalities of the geoid in no case exceed 300 ft.
- The differences of level between different parts of the geoid have been greatly overestimated in the past; F.
- Geoid >>
- Hence the geoid or figure of the sea-surface is not part of an ellipsoid of rotation but is irregular.
- geoid determination involve gathering gravity and other data over a wide area.Advertisement
- geoid height is performed continuously for all surface types.
- Granting that the geoid or mean surface of the ocean is a uniform spheroid, the distribution of land and water approximately indicates a division of the surface of the globe into two areas, one of elevation and one of depression.