Geog sentence example
- See the works of Denham, Clapperton, Barth and Nachtigal cited in the biographical notices; Geog.
- Probably connected with the Rand i For projected routes, shortening the journey between Europe and Johannesburg, see the Geog.
- Kurs, " Die kiinstlichen Wasserstrassen des deutschen Reichs," in Geog.
- See "A Bibliography of the Mosquito Coast of Nicaragua," by Courtney de Kalb, in Bulletin of the American Geog.
- Johnston, was published in the Geog.Advertisement
- See P. Weatherley in Geog.
- (1886), which contains bibliographical references; Rosier, Die Aralseefrage (1873); Wood, The Shores of the Aral Lake (1876); and Berg in Izvestia, Turkestan Branch of Russian Geog.
- Besides this there are bois de cannelle, olive-tree, benzoin (Croton Benzoe), colophane (Colophonia), and iron-wood, all of which are useful in carpentry; 1 See Geog.
- For Vilkitski's tvork see translation from Russian in Geog.
- Accounts of the Crocker Land expedition are to be found in the Geog.Advertisement
- Also numerous articles in all leading archaeological periodicals, the Geographical Journal, Deutsche Rundschau, Petermann's Geog.
- See Victor Kurs, "Die kiinstlichen Wasserstrassen des deutschen Reichs," in Geog.
- - Among numerous works of Dr Thorvald Thoroddsen, see Geschichte der Islands Geographie (Leipzig, 1898); and the following articles in Geografisk Tidskrift (Copenhagen): " Om Islands geografiske og geologiske Undersogelse " (1893); " Islandske Fjorde og Bugter " (1901); " Geog.
- The system is known there locally as the Barkul Mountains and the 1 Ellsworth Huntington, in Geog.
- Merzbacher have both published good monographs on the central Tian-shan, the former " Morphologie des Tien-schan," in Zeitschrift der Gesellschaft far Erdkunde zu Berlin (1899) and " Forschungsreise in den zentralen Tien-schan," in Mitteilungen der geog.Advertisement
- See Angola (including Cabinda) (London 1920), a British Foreign Office handbook with bibliography; Hugo Marquardsen, Angola (Berlin 1920), a careful study of the geography and people, by the geographer of the Reichskolonialamt; the Anuario Colonial (Lisbon) and the Boletim of the Lisbon Geog.