Geodesic sentence example
- the curve must be a geodesic, and that the normal pressure per unit length must vary as the principal curvature of the curve.
- It is claimed that there are 100,000 geodesic domes in use around the world.
- The molecule was named buckminsterfullerene in honor of the architect, who designed geodesic domes based on similar pentagonal and hexagonal structures.
- geodesic tents Summit Stats How many people have reached the top of Everest?
- geodesic lean-to conservatories in the world.Advertisement
- geodesic flows.
- geodesic structures are especially good at spanning large spaces.
- geodesic designs have them crossing at different points.
- The fixed point sets will then lie on totally geodesic sub manifolds, of even codimension.
- As part of geodesic surveying work he invented the heliotrope.Advertisement
- , (7) and when q is stationary, the acceleration is normal to the surface H = constant, and the stream line is a geodesic.
- This shape is called a buckyball after Richard Buckminster Fuller, who invented the geodesic dome.
- geodesic dome was a solution to the pressing housing problem at the time.