Geochemistry sentence example
- Taught modules include: applied geochemistry; contaminated land assessment and remediation; soil mechanics, rock mechanics, ground engineering and S.I.
- I am at present studying MSC geochemistry at the University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
- I worked as a research assistant in marine geochemistry at Southampton Oceanography Center until April 2000.
- Summary Many problems in environmental geochemistry require the development of an understanding of processes at an atomistic level.
- The results will provide a baseline of inorganic and organic urban geochemistry of the city.Advertisement
- The copper element distribution map, shown here, is one example of the analysis of the inorganic geochemistry of the sediment.
- Her background is mainly in analytical geochemistry, with a bias toward ' environmental ' topics.
- The study of radiogenic isotopes is the basis of many geological dating techniques and is also an important branch of igneous geochemistry.
- The written report will consist of a 1500-word account of one area of isotope geochemistry selected from a list supplied by the course team.
- The lecture's main topic is oceanography in general with an emphasis on ocean geochemistry.Advertisement
- Basic concepts in equilibrium geochemistry, isotope geochemistry and redox geochemistry are covered.
- True MORB values and perhaps upper mantle geochemistry can be constrained only by considering data untainted by plume asthenosphere.
- The student will be trained in sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy, field and mine mapping, coal petrography and geochemistry.