Gentlewoman sentence example
- Returning home, he was disinherited by his father's will, for his marriage with Cornelia (Neeltje) Simons, a portionless gentlewoman.
- Four years after her death the king privately wedded a handsome young gentlewoman, Christina Munk, by whom he had twelve children, - a connexion which was to be disastrous to Denmark.
- She was a bride of only seventeen and was related to the royal house; yet, as his Catholic biographer put it, "by sorcery and witchcraft he did so allure that poor gentlewoman that she could not live without him."
- I met a young gentlewoman who was never under the word till the night of our triumphant funeral.
- This English Rose is a winsome English gentlewoman, resident in Ireland, who wins th heart of the Irish hero.Advertisement
- Vincent is a widow gentlewoman living here aged 82. her maiden name was Story sister to D r.
- The old countess, waiting for the return of her husband and son, sat playing patience with the old gentlewoman who lived in their house.