Gentian-violet sentence example
- One medical study, using large amounts of gentian violet in rats, found that it could cause cancer.
- Although cancer from gentian violet has not been observed in humans, some doctors choose not to recommend it for this reason.
- The piercing site is cleaned and marked with Gentian violet or a single use, disposable piercing marker.
- This can be done with a single use surgical marker or Gentian violet ink applied with a toothpick.
- The piercing site is prepared and cleaned, and the piercer will use a single use surgical marker or a small dot of Gentian violet antiseptic to mark the piercing's placement.Advertisement