Genotypes sentence example
- The genotypes BB and Bb will both give a brown-eyed baby whereas genotype bb would give a blue-eyed baby.
- To achieve this, it is necessary to identify the wanted genotypes or gene combinations.
- The resistant genotypes produced will be used by potato breeders.
- For example, some viral genotypes may be particularly prone to transmission or the life history of the host may be important.
- Allele frequencies are used where parental genotypes are missing.Advertisement
- Initial research will determine the ability of these two cow genotypes to meet the objectives of the research program under Northern Ireland conditions.
- In particular, ' strains ' of parasites may have been selected for compatibility with the local host genotypes.
- Genotypes of SARS patients were also tested for association with clinical outcome measures as well as hematological and biochemical laboratory indices.
- If women are able to bear, they are isolated with the 'breeders' and made to reproduce fresh genotypes for the community.