Genomics Sentence Examples
- He felt ambivalence from the committee in relation to genomics.
- People by and large prefer the natural order of things, explains a 2010 study in the "Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics" (22(11): 339-59).
- Genomics & Genetics Weekly (September 26, 2003): 85.
- Genomics & Genetics Weekly (November 14, 2003): 33.
- All that we have explored in this section—rising incomes, advances in nutrition and genomics, innovations in agricultural technologies—will eventually end hunger.