Geniuses sentence example
- Jonathan Edwards, a very stern Calvinist, is one of the few first-rate geniuses America has to boast in theology.
- Well, we say Kabbalists, but the prospect of any 18th century Eastern European freethinking mystical geniuses popping in is fairly remote.
- It is beyond question closely akin to that which has possessed the religious geniuses of all ages.
- Put simply, Neil Young is one of the last great maverick geniuses of rock, and bone fide living legend to boot.
- The marathon duel between two geniuses to crack Egypt's ancient hieroglyphs.Advertisement
- It is to his lasting praise that he took into his service the three greatest artistic geniuses of the time - Bramante, Michelangelo and Raphael - and entrusted them with congenial tasks.
- Jonathan Edwards, a ver y stern Calvinist, is one of the few first-rate geniuses America has to boast in theology.
- Scott has been writing a lot of flash fiction, and is also developing a series of stories for middle grade readers about three ten-year-old friends who are all geniuses, but a little nerdy.
- Okay, I'll leave the alliterative wordplay to the true lyrical geniuses.
- From comedic geniuses to award-winning dramatic actors, these names have all taken their rightful places in movie and television history.Advertisement
- As eluded to previously, monkeys are the erratic geniuses of Chinese astrology.
- I found it so interesting that I read it from cover to cover and found many celebrities, geniuses and famous people were, in fact, vegetarian and they attributed that to their success in life.
- Both geniuses of the same caliber as Ender, but unsuited psychologically for military command, they hide their youth by engaging only in cyberspace, changing the political landscape.
- The respectable mediocrity of Chapelain might misapprehend him; the lesser geniuses of Scudery and Mairet might feel alarm at his advent; the envious Claverets and D'Aubignacs might snarl and scribble.
- It was another principle that his chief exertions should be bestowed on the intermediate class of talent, as the geniuses would help themselves, and the dunces were beyond remedy.Advertisement