Genitourinary sentence example
- Foley E, Patel R, Green N, Rowen D. Access to genitourinary medicine clinics in the United Kingdom.
- genitourinary clinic for a swab.
- genitourinary medicine.
- genitourinary system.
- genitourinary medicine services and conducting a training needs assessment.Advertisement
- genitourinary problems.
- "Urologic Abnormalities of the Genitourinary Tract."
- T., et al. "MRI of fetal genitourinary anomalies."
- Chlamydiae are found in parts of the body with a mucosal membrane, which are the eye, the respiratory tract, and the genitourinary tract.
- Upon questioning the individual may report a history of a genitourinary infection.Advertisement
- Even conventional medicine has adopted this age-old concept of bringing healing to the sick via feeding the mucous membranes in the epidermis, in the respiratory track, in the digestive track and in the genitourinary system.
- genitourinary tract.