Geneticists sentence example
- This is exactly the kind of problem geneticists can sink their teeth into, so to speak, to make the protein in this grain digestible.
- The study of the same genomic chimeras by many geneticists has produced an increasingly detailed map of the exact patterns of genomic chimerism.
- Question - Expert knowledge would need to include geneticists from the commercial world.
- Recent recommendations for training medical geneticists are not expected to be effective as there are no posts or centers for training.
- Haven't evolutionary geneticists been hinting at this all along by telling us that monkeys are where our genetic codes come from?Advertisement
- However there are major differences in the distribution of medical geneticists.
- Dr. Padgett, one of the world's leading canine geneticists, wrote the " The Control of Canine Genetic Disease " .
- Several fruitful collaborative links between PiGMaP participants and human geneticists have resulted.
- Current research by population geneticists, however, suggests the opposite.
- Many scientists do not share their pro-GM stance, and molecular geneticists are but a minute minority of all scientists.Advertisement
- To clear the confusion up, some grape geneticists were intrigued enough to investigate and they determined that Pinot Blanc is actually a cousin to Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir rather than Chardonnay.
- The most common telltale symptom, however, is PCP; in fact, the frequency of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in children with hyper-IgM syndrome was a useful clue to geneticists searching for the mutation that causes the disorder.
- Accuracy: There are many different companies offering DNA testing and some geneticists are concerned that not all companies are providing accurate results.
- Geneticists are studying the role of vitamin A in regulating genetic events.