Genetic-modification sentence example
- The second team had the benefits of genetic modification.
- This is a form of genetic modification.
- If the first order of genetic modification is deliberately keeping desirable mutations, then this is the second order: creating conditions for such genetic modifications to occur more rapidly.
- Today, genetic modification efforts are much more directed.
- In any case, there are other ways to use genetic modification to get energy.Advertisement
- Environmentalists should be the first people onboard the genetic modification bandwagon.
- The seeds have not been contaminated with chemicals or irradiation and they have not been altered through genetic modification.
- For this reason, many consumers routinely purchase and consume items that result from genetic modification but aren't aware of it at all.
- Most often, the genetic modification in question is the incorporation of genes from the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis, or Bt for short.
- There are many reasons that researchers give in support of genetic modification.Advertisement
- One of the problems that could occur from genetic modification is when DNA from one plant (like peanuts) that someone is allergic to is introduced into a non-allergenic plant, a tomato for instance.
- A 2003 report published by the Food Policy Institute and the Friends of the Earth found that the term genetic modification was viewed negatively by consumers.
- Listed below are some of the benefits associated with the genetic modification of plant or animal products.