Genetic-code sentence example
- The tests I did with your blood came back promising, but I can't nail down the right genetic code.
- Up until discoveries in 1953, science has always believed the genetic code was fixed.
- As a result, each of us has a unique genetic code that typically differs in about three million nucleotides from every other person.
- By PLoS Biology The genetic code of the gray, short-tailed opossum reveals insights into the evolution of the major histocompatibility complex.
- Is there a possibility that the test won't be able to identify a single recognized breed from your pet's genetic code?Advertisement
- In most people, the body is already programmed by its genetic code to produce all of the enzymes and chemicals necessary to carry out these functions.
- While no one gene was identified as causing autism as of 2004, researchers are searching for irregular segments of genetic code that autistic children may have inherited.