Generalized-anxiety-disorder sentence example
- People prone to the constellation of anxiety disorders such as social anxiety disorder, depression, generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks should monitor their diet carefully.
- Panic disorder is often concurrent with generalized anxiety disorder and depression, too.
- However, when those feelings become overwhelming, excessive and last for long periods of time, you may be suffering from a type of anxiety disorder known as generalized anxiety disorder.
- Both the feelings and the physical signs and symptoms occur in regular anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Anxiety is a relatively normal reaction in certain stressful circumstances, but when the anxiety and worry becomes so consuming that a person has a difficult time functioning this may be classified as generalized anxiety disorder.Advertisement
- Many people with generalized anxiety disorder symptoms experience additional physical symptoms that are a result of the anxiety and worry.
- Chronic anxiety is also known as generalized anxiety disorder.
- Uncontrollable anxiousness that interferes with daily life is clinical anxiety, or generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
- In some instances a person diagnosed with clinical anxiety or generalized anxiety disorder may also suffer from depression, or one or more of the other main types of anxiety disorders.
- Therapists who work with clients suffering from generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) will help them see that their thoughts are unhealthy.Advertisement
- Child psychiatrists have already observed that avoidant personality disorder (APD) and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) are closely linked to the inhibited type of temperament as described in Kagan's work.