Generalists sentence example
- Library staff needed to become generalists, involved in evaluating information.
- Some people choose to remain generalists, which is quite tempting too.
- A. Specialist foreign language teachers; primary generalists; Native speaker etc. etc. Q. Who are the pupils?
- Advances in medical science were therefore mainly applied by hospital specialists, not community generalists.
- They will have to become less people generalists, and more business generalists, working at the C.E.O. 's right hand.Advertisement
- It will serve as an aide-memoire for both the specialist equine vet and for those generalists which have some equine patients.
- From a company perspective, what's needed in the scale phase is a switch from generalists to specialists.
- It's the generalists who are frequently the masters of innovation, able to draw from a diversity of ideas and sources to come up with something new.