General-stores sentence example
- Between the magazines were two pairs of gun casemates (to shelter the guns in) flanked by two pairs of artillery general stores.
- Small general stores could face closure followed, as always, by urban dereliction.
- Although these are private homes, the public can visit the villages quaint little tearooms, general stores and the variety of antique shops.
- A quick and simple way to present a Halloween candle is in a gift bag and these are readily available from general stores.
- Blank cards and more generic sentiments can be found in many other general stores as well.Advertisement