General-store sentence example
- This story is centered on a general store in a small town.
- She eventually left, to join Edith in running a small fancy drapers and general store in the front room of their house.
- The place is a general store and restaurant combined with a coffeehouse and soda fountain and serves the most.. .
- At least here in Wymsey we can get French kippers at the Post Office and General Store!
- In 1825, Francis Dickson opened a general store and was named the first postmaster.Advertisement
- Inside the General Store itself, you'll find lots of Luckenbach paraphernalia for the tourists, including those obligatory t-shirts, hats, postcards, bandanas, and bumper stickers.
- "SAS General Store" tour: Get acquainted with SAS' general store.