General release sentence example
- The general release of prisoners, with which he celebrated his impending recall, is typical of his policy.
- They had found Mr Frey selling counterfeit DVDs that included films that had only just gone on general release in the cinema.
- The motion replaced an even tougher motion, which would have put a four-year moratorium on the general release of GM canola.
- If someone has already been injured, a general release form is no longer legally sufficient.
- Artists often give MP3.com exclusive tracks or album previews before their general release date.Advertisement