General-practitioners sentence example
- The doctors providing the out-of-hours service are all trained general practitioners.
- We encourage all interested general practitioners - both principals and non-principals - to consider this model as a template for local discussion.
- The care for all of the patients is shared between the general practitioners and a visiting geriatrician.
- How should general practitioners investigate suspected urinary tract infection?
- At present domiciliary oxygen is ordered for patients by general practitioners.Advertisement
- High cholesterol is often diagnosed and treated by general practitioners or family practice physicians.
- Unfortunately, many general practitioners do not check their patients for a vitamin D deficiency.