General-practitioner sentence example
- Toward the end of his career at the bar, however, he changed from a general practitioner to a patent lawyer, and as such had a lucrative practice.
- A soothsayer was a general practitioner in his art, not attached to any one god or temple.
- In early 1986, she began to suffer from chest pains and her general practitioner at the time diagnosed angina and commenced treatment.
- They also often contain a summary of procedures undertaken and advice for discharge for the patient's general practitioner or family doctor.
- I remain, despite my many years of veterinary politics at BVA and on various Government committees, a veterinary general practitioner.Advertisement
- You can ask your health visitor, school nurse or general practitioner for advice.
- Method: In 2000 a self-administered postal questionnaire survey was sent to all 343 general practitioner principals on the list of Lincolnshire Health Authority.
- Maintaining a steady relationship with a general practitioner is an excellent approach for overall good health, and this may include snore-free sleeping.
- The first step is to seek advice from a general practitioner if you do not have a sleep doctor or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialist who you visit regularly.