General-anesthetic sentence example
- General anesthetics Sometimes surgery or an investigation requiring a general anesthetic is unavoidable in withdrawal.
- For children aged over two, you may be offered a stronger sedative or a general anesthetic.
- In some cases, a general anesthetic will be administered if the regional does not work or if it is an emergency c-section.
- Prenatal surgery usually requires a general anesthetic.
- This surgery is performed under general anesthetic and usually takes less than an hour.Advertisement
- The patient is put under a general anesthetic.