Gene-expression sentence example
- More recently, studies on the role of immediate early gene expression in excitatory amino acid-induced neurotoxicity have been initiated.
- It is clear therefore that there is an intimate relationship between the metabolic processes in the developing chloroplast and nuclear gene expression.
- How differential gene expression leads to organ formation and cellular differentiation.
- Identification of altered gene expression in polymyositis using Affymetrix high density oligonucleotide arrays.
- Several structural and gene expression changes have been shown in many tissues, including pancreas, liver, kidney, muscle and adipose tissue.Advertisement
- Pilot studies to consider the relative potency of the different types of particles on gene expression in the heart in vivo were just starting.
- Toll-like receptor 2 and 4 (TLR2 and TLR4) agonists differentially regulate secretory interleukin-1 receptor antagonist gene expression in macrophages.
- He pointed out that virus infection induced immediate and subsequent changes in host gene expression and has an impact on virus replication and movement.
- This research in the area of molecular biology, involved reporter assay methods to quantify gene expression and immunological techniques to measure protein concentrations.
- They have similar features to retroviruses in the ease of manipulation, predictable integration and reliable gene expression and regulation.Advertisement
- Baculovirus vectors have been shown to transduce various cell types in vitro and in vivo with significant efficiency leading to stable gene expression.
- Recently experiments have been performed to look at the levels of virulence gene expression in mammalian cells.
- Karen Parker, University of Nottingham, to work with Matt Dickinson on regulation of gene expression through DNA methylation during wheat rust development.