Gendered sentence example
- coping with crises and changing gendered cultures: feminist academic managers in UK higher education, unpublished, 1996.
- Her early research focused on the gendered spatiality of imperial travel and travel writing by women, and imperial domesticity in British India.
- gendered subjectivities in Polish convents.
- gendered discourses in political settings in Cameroon.
- gendered identity.Advertisement
- gendered dimensions of the international trade agenda.
- gendered division of labor.
- gendered health inequalities.
- Despite the assumed gender equality, however, Soviet notions of private and public were not only constantly changing but also highly gendered.
- Women's words unveiled Jameela Nishat Are women censored in specifically gendered ways?Advertisement
- Although the hierarchy was clearly gendered, women were not without power.
- Distinctions focusing on gender, or which are explicitly gendered, were given a different prominence in each table.
- In their form and design, suburbs are also gendered spaces, shaped by assumptions about home, work and family.
- But it is not only the political context within which weapons of mass destruction are situated that is deeply gendered.
- Violence has become gendered as male and as a result has become a ' norm ' .Advertisement
- This project aims to explore the gendered global political economy of governance in the context of globalization.
- Decker. "Girls, guys, and gangs: Convergence or divergence in the gendered construction of gangs and groups."